Rubiera hosts the last leg of Passione Gourmet 2023
Passione Gourmet Selecta is confirmed as an important appointment for a direct dialogue between customers and suppliers.
On Monday, 18th September, the last Passione Gourmet Selecta event for 2023 took place. An important day that gave hundreds of catering professionals the opportunity to meet and talk with over 15 partner suppliers and Selecta sector managers, an occasion to discover new products, try unusual combinations, share gastronomic knowledge and find new sources of inspiration for creativity in the kitchen.
The partner suppliers who participated and presented their excellences were:
- MonS with a selection of prestigious transalpine cheeses
- Thiercelin with an original proposal of spices from around the world
- Marusho with fine Japanese condiments
- Compagnia del Montale with traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena D.O.P.
- Tenute del Cavaliere showcasing their artisanal organic tomato preserves
- Podere Cadassa bearing the best cured meats from the Emilian pork butchery
- Nature’s Meadow with some beef cuts and a taste of Irish lamb
- Rougié with the best French foie gras
- Rosalita with anchovies from the Cantabrian Sea
- Premium Shellfish with a range of wild lobsters and scallops from Canada
- Borgo di Mare with seafood from Puglia
- Rafols presenting traditional Icelandic cod served as carpaccio and buñuelos
- Cadoret presenting the new Tsaritsa oyster
- Sosa with Demonstration Chef Guillermo Corral on hand to illustrate the potential of the technical ingredients
- Valrhona with a broad selection of couverture chocolates
The participants could take part in two demos dedicated to renowned foie gras with chef Alberto Ureña of École du Foie Gras Rougié of Leascar, where they could discuss how to devein a foie gras, how to create a terrine or cook an escalope to perfection.